How Well Do Farm Shops and Farmers Markets Handle Customer Enquiries?
This land breaking programme will identify how well the farm shops and farmers market sector are handling the needs of their customer's concerns around sustainability and the environment.
The programme consists of the following:
- A leader's survey being conducted to establish the current thoughts and actions being taken as regards to the customer's concerns around sustainability and the environment.
- Three mystery shops (two in your shop, and one over the phone or social media) being conducted to identify the teams' ability to deal with sustainability and the environment queries
- One to one session with an insight6 specialist to discuss the findings and to pick up coaching tips!
- Two tickets to a 1/2 day CX workshop and reduced tickets at £50 per head for other team members
- Full access to the final report and your own mystery shopping reports
- Local PR content to publicise your shop to your customers