insight6 have been heavily involved in rural businesses for the past 15 years. We have been on the board of the Farm Retail Association (FRA) and members of many rural member groups. Some good examples of our work are….
- Introduce mystery shopping programs across whole groups to benchmark and identify standards within the sector
- Implemented mystery shopping programs to independent businesses to identify standards and to identify training needs locally
- Facilitated customer experience and sales training workshops with the core teams to improve the experience with customers
- Facilitated focus groups with customers to identify how they feel about the business and what can be improved
- Introduced feedback systems to boost Google reviews and other on-line platforms and to identify issues that require immediate attention
- Coached and mentored management, supervisors and individual team members to improve motivation and communication
- Facilitated and conducted audits to contribute towards annual awards programmes for membership organisations
If you feel we can help you, please do get in touch.
Six Reasons to choose insight6 to improve your Customer Experience
We are extremely familiar with the sectors that we work in and our Customer Experience Directors have fantastic local knowledge within their regions. As a result, you will receive the best knowledge, support and information allowing you to benchmark yourself against other businesses within your industry and area.
- Our Customer Experience Directors are local to you and on hand to partner your journey of CX transformation.
- Our Customer reviews, survey tools and on-line feedback products are world class.
- All of your CX measurement is tailored for your business to ensure the results are 100% relevant and actionable.
- Our CX Directors can coach and mentor your teams to improve performance.
- Our benchmarking and customer mapping tools are second to none.
- When you work with Insight6 Transformation comes as Standard.
Willows Farm Village
“The service provided by insight6 gives us a real insight into the experience we give - seen through the eyes of a customer. The CX reviews are clear and truthful and our staff have responded very positively.”
Hollow Trees Farm
“Hollow Trees has used insight6 feedback to improve ordering systems and customer service training in areas such as engaging customers in conversation and up-selling. One of our team, who joined us part time at 15, has been mentored by Judy Randon from insight6, and is now successfully managing our coffee shop.”