Leisure centres to gyms, golf clubs to football grounds we have worked with scores of sports and leisure businesses to help them improve their customer experience. Some examples of this would be…
- Mystery shopping venues to identify how a new enquiry is handled by the team
- Mystery shopping the competition to see how our clients compares to the local and national market place
- Conducting walk-in mystery shops to identify how frontline teams handle new enquiries and how that whole experience feels for the customer
- Conducted focus groups with members to identify how they felt about their experience
- Introduced monthly team surveys that are quick and easy which identifies morale issues that can be easily managed
- Introduced a unique feedback process with members to boost the number of Google reviews and for other review platforms
- Conducted team training sessions on the importance of delivering a great experience to leave the team motivated and for them to be the “very best that they can”
If you feel we can help you, please do get in touch.
Six Reasons to choose insight6 to improve your Customer Experience
We are extremely familiar with the sectors that we work in and our Customer Experience Directors have fantastic local knowledge within their regions. As a result, you will receive the best knowledge, support and information allowing you to benchmark yourself against other businesses within your industry and area.
- Our Customer Experience Directors are local to you and on hand to partner your journey of CX transformation.
- Our Customer reviews, survey tools and on-line feedback products are world class.
- All of your CX measurement is tailored for your business to ensure the results are 100% relevant and actionable.
- Our CX Directors can coach and mentor your teams to improve performance.
- Our benchmarking and customer mapping tools are second to none.
- When you work with Insight6 Transformation comes as Standard.
FEC Consultant BALPPA
"The reports created are professional and are a valid measure, offering an unbiased and fair benchmark of customer service levels. They are in a format that is well presented and allows us to analyse the results quickly and easily. After the final judging, insight6 also provided follow-up with our members as required, to discuss their findings and support our members to develop their team focus and the customer engagement element of their business. We look forward to continuing working with Mel and her team during 2018 and beyond."
Managing Director TGI Golf Partnership
"Ian brought a wealth of experience to our Business Conference, giving our PGA Professional Partners the opportunity to enhance their retail knowledge. His background in successful mainstream retail, allied to having been involved in a positive golf club turnaround, means we can lean on his experience and understanding of our business challenges, to help our Partners continue to run successful and profitable businesses.”