Updated Complimentary Coronavirus Team Survey
Two weeks ago we offered our clients - past, present and future the chance to complete a complimentary team survey to find out how their teams were feeling about coronavirus.
Of course, things are changing rapidly and we are all adapting to a different way of working and living. With this in mind, we have updated the survey and have opened it back up again to everyone to complete, irrespective of whether you took part in the original survey or not.
The survey will help you to identify:
- How does your team feel about working from home?
- How do your team feel about how customer service has been impacted by the changes?
- What more can you do to improve communication with your team and customers?
- What more needs to be done to help your team, your customers and the business to not only survive but to thrive?
- How could the experience of working from home be improved?
If you would like to participate in this survey please complete the details below. We will then send you a link that you can email to each of your team members. We will collate the findings and send you a summary of the research report within 48 hours of completion. We will ask you to confirm when you are distributing the survey when we send you the survey link so that we can send you the results.
We will keep you up to date with the results of the survey across our clients and the action we would recommend we take to help and care for you and the team.
If you have any queries whatsoever please email email@example.com
Thank you and please stay safe.